Cookies are files created by websites you've visited that store browsing information, such as your site preferences or profile information. This data may include information that you have provided, such as your name, email address, and preferences. This data helps websites identify you when you return so the site can provide services for you and show information that might be of interest to you.
To see Cookies that your computer has saved:
In Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- Click the Safari menu on the Menu Bar.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Privacy at the top of the window.
- In the Privacy tab, click the Details button.